4.28.2008

TIME WELL SPENT

Last weekend we were able to go out to see some of our good friends {The Ellis'}. We were planning on spending some time at the park, or in the backyard in the sprinklers, but the wind started up and it was getting a bit chilly. So we just decided to lay low, and have the kids play in the backyard, for as long as they could take it.

We always love spending time with the Ellis'. They are the greatest!
Jackson playing in the sand box... he loved it!

Matt & Brock playing ball

8 comments:

Lisa Webb said...

Wow jacksons hair is so red in that picture, with summer coming it'll probally lighten up even more.

everyday katie said...

Jackson's hair looks red in that picture. Is it red or is it the sun light? I know kids love sand boxes, but I just can't bear it. I won't let them have one for the mess it brings in the house. Even when my kids play in their friends sand boxes, it gets tracked all over my house. And it gets stuck in Reid's prosthetic leg. What a mess. Jackson's a doll. Looks like he's loaded up with sand toys.

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Jackson's hair is sooo red! What a cutie, but I didn't even recognize the kid!! Looks like you had so much fun!

Shannon said...

Hey I was just scrolling down your blog and noticed you tagged me (a wile ago). I must have missed that post somehow. It looks like a fun one, I'll get it up soon. Cooper has a brithday this week. I'll probably do the tag after I get one up about his big day.

Good luck with your yard!

Heidi said...

Yes! Jackson's hair is red... its getting more and more red. Its more noticable in the sun light. I had red hair when I was a baby too. Its fun!

Sundbergs said...

How fun. It looks like it is warming up there. Your liitle boy is so cute I love his red hair. I love that we both have babies with red hair

Heather E. said...

Jackson is the cutest little red head I know! We need to hang again soon!

Jenn said...

I bet Jackson had fun playing outside! I use to have that same exact sandbox when I was little, brings back some fun memories.