1. Typically what time do you wake up? I wake up around 6:30 and listen to Jackson talk in his crib till about 7:00.
2. On a good night what time are your kids in bed? between 7:30 and 8:00
3. How long have you been a mom? Just a year last Tuesday!
4. How old were you when you became a mom? I was 25
5. What is your favorite kid TV show/movie? I really like watching Jackson watch Sesame Street. It was one of my favorites as a kid, and J is starting to really like watching it.
6. What is your least favorite kid TV show? I'm really not well versed in the Kids Shows... I really don't have one.
7. What is your favorite chore? I really like to have a clean kitchen. So I am always keeping up on the dishes
8. What is your favorite meal to cook? Parm. Chicken and baked potatoes.
9. What is the meal you cook most often? Probably tacos... Matt's favorite
10. What is your kid’s favorite meal? J REALLY like mashed potatoes
11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids? I love watching him play with him and talk with him... so cute!
12. What are 5 things that make you smile when you're being a mom? {1}Listening to Jackson think he is making sense. {2} Watching him learn new things. {3} Knowing that I will have my family for all eternity! {4} Being able to be at home with him to witness all the new things he does through out the day. {5} Just being a mom! Its really incredible!
13. If you could take your kids anywhere where would it be? Disneyland... I know if we lived in CA I would be there once a week, but we don't so that's my choice!
14. When was the last time you went out without your kids? To the temple a month ago.
15. What is your favorite past time/activity to do with your kids? Just play with him, and try to teach him to walk.
16. Name 1 thing you said you'd never do as a mom. Be as mean as my mom was... Hehehe! {inside joke with my mommy!}
17. What is your favorite quality that your mom has? She had 8 kids in 10 years. You've gotta have PATIENCE & FAITH to do something like that. The first 2 {Garen and Randi} are just a year and 4 days apart... SHE IS AMAZING... and we all turned out okay.
18. What is your advice for new moms? New moms... just do what you feel is best for you and your baby. No one knows you or your kids like you!
19. What is the scariest or most heartbreaking moment as a mom? watching Jackson go through all this GI stuff. I have had some real heartbreaking moments watching him not grow. I just hope this all has an end sometime soon.
20. What is your most joyful moment of being a mom? seeing Jackson turn a year old and see him LOVE life!
21. When was the last time you were told 'I Love You' by one of your kids? just about 2 hours ago... Jackson has learned how to give kisses... thats his way of saying "I Love You". I just love that boy!
I TAG... Gina Jackson, Lisa Webb, and Julie Holmes

15 comments:
That's so cute that J can give kisses! I have been trying to teach Emma but she's just not interested!
Don't you just love motherhood?!!! I never realized that there are just 10 years between all 8 Holmes kids. Yikes! You're mom is more amazing than I thought. I had three kids in three years and let me tell you, I couldn't have them that close again. It is ROUGH!
by the way...I like the new blog design.
What a cute 'tag'. I loved all your answers. What a lucky guy your little Jackson is to have you!
PS we are selling the puppies for $450. You wan't one...we don't do shipping to CO sorry (smile).
Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street!!? :) Be glad you aren't bombarded by all the other shows-many are just annoying!
That was really cute to read, and I love the new blog, the colors and background are perfect.
That is so cute. I can't wait to see Jackson & how much he's learned. maybe he can give Eli some tips on giving kisses. Eli just likes to suck his hands then slap your face with his slobbery hands. He thinks it is SO funny. s'not.
awww Heidi Ho you are a fantastic mom! So cute that J learned to give kisses. He is getting big!
That was so fun to read. YOur little guy has the best the mom
Heidi,
Great blog, being a parent is so much fun, It's funny how we go from being the ones in the diapers to being the ones that are changing the diapers. :)
We stumbled on this from Leanna's site if you get a chance send us your email.
Take care
Blake & Holli
hollichristensen@gmail.com
So cute!! You are a great mom!!
I was at BYU graduation today (for my Mom) and I saw your brother graduate today... I saw your parents too. They were on the other side of the Marriott center though so by the time everyone in front of us got out I didn't catch them.
alright i am taking a break from the move to do this tag... don't tell!
How adorable! I love reading about your life.
Hey baby!
My grandbaby is so blessed to have the best and loving momma. You are strong and confident, and adore that boy! Your momma knows you will be the "meanest mother ever" too, and I will continue to smile at the great job you are doing!! Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment