For some reason I feel more like a home-owner with my automatic sprinkler system running! I really makes me happy! I know it's something small and simple but...
I LOVE IT!
We had our neighbor come over {thanks Steve}, after he spotted me using a hose in the backyard trying to get our yard moistened. He leans over the fence and says {while getting his BBQ ready to make his dinner}...
STEVE:" You know your home has an atuomatic sprinkler system, right?"
ME: "I know, but we don't know how to turn it on and get it running"
STEVE: "Well, tell Matt that I'll hop over anytime to show him how to get it going."
ME: "Really, Thanks!"
So I ran in the house to tell Matt that Steve was willing to help us get our system working. As soon as we saw him come back out I told Matt and he went out to talk with him, and he walked us through it step by step!
AWESOME!
We also had an offer from our good friends The Ellis' to come and help us get anything else done in our new home...
- speakers in our home {kitchen & master bedroom} that we don't know how to get going
- shelving in our garage
- stain our deck
- get this grass growing {I swear they know everything and anything there is to know about your lawn}.
- and I'm sure the list will continue once I think a little more...
They are truly our family away from family! We really do appreciate all they do for us.

7 comments:
I can't wait for automatic sprinklers again! G was looking for riding lawn movers on-line last night... I was mocking him, b/c it's not like we will be living on acres of land. At least our neighbors will think we are comical as he mows our 1/2 acre... Glad you things are coming along with your casa! If that pic is of your lawn, I say you have no watering worries.
I had to have my gardner Jose show me how to get our sprinklers working! I am glad you have made such good friends out in Colorado!
What a GREAT Neighbor!
How fun. So exciting. I'm getting so antsy now to get out on our own again. We are thinking about buying as well, so we will definitely want to do some fun projects around the house!! I'm excited though. Oh, and keep talking Matt into moving to Vegas to be closer to home!! Can you imagine if we lived next to each other! Non-stop fun is all I can say. And....We could carpool to Cali for visits. Come on DO IT!!!
Gotta love good neighbors!! My life saver is Dave. He is helping with my sprinklers right now!!
Sounds like you have GREAT neighbors! Gotta love the sprinklers! Your grass looks great though.
Glad your neighbor knew how to help you with your sprinklers! I bet that's a lot easier than watering everything by hand! :)
Post a Comment