5.09.2008

VOLLEYBALL!!




This morning I had the pleasure of getting out of the house to get some exercise! It was so so nice! It has been way too long since I have been able to get out and do something for my physical health!


I GOT TO PLAY VOLLEYBALL!


There are a few women that get together to play every Friday morning, and I will be joining them every Friday morning! I'm so excited. This is definitely one of my passions, and haven't been able to play for a while. It felt so good! This will eventually help me get into a workout routine!


I'm so excited!

5 comments:

Sheryl said...

Good feeling isn't it,,,doing something you love and you are good at! Keep on setting, digging and spikin' baby!

Oh, I would like to look at Heather & Cory's blog, but you need to be approved?? Let her know for me!

Jackson 3 said...

GOOD FOR YOU! So friday mornings are the new thursday nights!? lol.....

Jenn said...

How EXCITING for you! I bet you are in heaven! Have FUN!

Unknown said...

How fun! I love it. Every thursday night, a bunch of my friends from the ward and I sneak into the church to play volleyball. I was never good in young adults (Riverside thursday night volleyball) but I must say I've progressed. I LOVE it. It's my weekly release. Afterward, we go watch the office at a friends house.
I bet you are in heaven.
P.S. Love the pic of Jackson and his bottle. He looks like he's just too cool. Your new sis in law is gorgeous. Congrats to your bro.

Anonymous said...

wow i haven't played since riverside thursday nights! glad you had fun!