We have officially arrived here in CA safe and sound {a little over a week ago}.
I had a great birthday {March 20th... good guesses!}.
Just finished off the day of Grant & Julia's wedding!
Jackson is still sick.
Still cannot figure out what it is that is causing this random vomiting.
I just really hope that all of this is solved once we get back home {Monday} to Colorado.
I'm sure it won't be but here's hoping!

10 comments:
Do you use Soy formula?
i totally forgot to say Happy Birthday to you! SO Sorry and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It was great seeing you and Jackson this week can't wait til April! xoxo lisa
what a nerd i just re-wrote that comment cause I thought it didn't go through.... IM A NERD!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Your Aunt and Uncle Got called to my ward as Adult leaders! They are so nice. I told them how I know you and how a while ago I stumbled across Russell and Julie's blog and I thought it was cute so I check it periodically, even though I don't know them. I know I am too into blogging, but its fun to see what other LDS people do! Well, anyways I hope you post pictures of Julia and Grant's wedding!
hey has Becky had her baby yet? I hate that I dont have her number! Its killing me, I need to know details so if you know, please share!! haha! Thanks for the comments, I love my girls, they are so fun! Im so sorry that Jackson is sick :( I hope you find out soon what is wrong!
This is so sad to me that your not able to figure out what's going on with Jackson!! I'm sure it's driving you CRAZY!!! So...hit me up with a phone call B!! (when your not too busy with the fam that is. DO NOT leave cali w/o my permission!)
I hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Is J feeling any better? I am sad we did not see each other either, maybe next time. I cant wait to see pictures of your visit here in CA!
I hope J starts feeling better!! That stinks! We are happy but sad about new mexico. it would have been so fun to live by you! But we'll only be 5 hours away!
Hope your baby gets better soon... poor guy! That's no fun not knowing what's wrong with them..
Hang in there sweetheart :). It will all get figured out. I am sorry that Doc W wasn't much help. I can tell you from experience that docs don't know it all and much of the pursuit is often left up to you. The good news is that I have a ton of faith in Dr. S. He was the only doc who took my concerns with sincerity and he made my son feel so much better.
XXOO
Post a Comment