So Jackson has had a runny nose for the last 2 days straight... He is also teething, and should be getting his top 2 teeth within the next day or two. There is no fever {thank goodness} so we are just waiting it out... Being a new mom I don't know if that is just what happens when they are teething. But man, do I feel like I am wiping (I'm glad i have friends and family that enjoy pointing out my mistakes...) his nose every 30 seconds. And I feel like I will be visiting the store another time this week just to stock up on tissues.
2.07.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
not that i have been a mom that much longer than you (i think i have 5mos on you) but everyone says that is normal, so i just made this up for this runny situation... if its clear have no fear! Man i should patent that!
Welcome to being a mom during cold & flu season!!!!
It seems like my kids have the runny nose thing on and off all winter. I hate it!!
He's getting so big and as adorbale as ever!!!Have fun!!
good luck and I hope those teeth come in SOON!
Have fun "whipping" his nose. I personally "wipe" my kiddos noses....I am just teasin' HO! Welcome to being a Mom of a little one....you know my kids have had runny noses off and on as well. By the way....we have Ernie from the Mosher's!
You may not Whip my baby's nose any more!! Wipe it maybe...Kinda reminds me of someone's 12 year old scrapbook, when she let everyone know she has a pouch (like a kangaroo), instead of a pooch, (like other 12 year old girls with changing bodies!!!) Love you baby!
So Landon is flying out to Colorado today to take a test out there for fire. He's going to be staying with Kara. He's testing in Parker....so keep your fingers crosseed. That would be fun to move out there. It's been alot of fun hanging out with Amber. Wyatt just loves Mia..who wouldn't
Poor guy! Thats rough having teeth coming in!
I think that teething is the worst. I hate running noses. Poor little guy. I hope those teeth come in soon. Jordyn got her last two teeth two weeks ago. Yeah.
love the new layout! ok call me gross or crazy but i hate using soooooo many tissues that we either a) use tp. or b) i make my kids carry around a hanky & wash it! ps - teething always made my kids have cold symptoms. always.
Been there, done that! and it stinks!! Good luck!!!
thanks for the compliments. Easy crowd to please. As of panels....Ikea is the way to go for affordable curtains. They have so many choices. Now you need to make sure you measure and take those with you cuz there are so many lengths to choose from. Good luck.
It is a website where you can edit your pictures for free. You can upgrade the program for $24.95, but I have only used the freebie. Check it out picnik.com
Post a Comment