It looks like you had a lot of fun! We thought the game was pretty boring until the end... and no good commercials! We are looking forward to seeing you guys in 3 days... wahoo!
looks like fun! so the itty bitty wittes in CO is D.'s cousin & his wife. They have two kids. I left her a msg to see if she knows you but I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you asked her if they're in your neighborhood!
Looks like a fun time, you are so good at this blogging thing. I need to post more and get more creative like you cute girl. Maybe when I have a baby life will have more moments to post?? Someday. Anyway, looks like your Super Bowl Sunday was fun!!!
7 comments:
It looks like you had a lot of fun! We thought the game was pretty boring until the end... and no good commercials! We are looking forward to seeing you guys in 3 days... wahoo!
looks like fun by why no pictures of heidi ho?!?!
GO GIANTS! it was a good game! Looks like fun!!
Looked like fun, but where are you?
Heidi wow you're in co? Your house looks amazing!. You little boy is so cute. I'm so glad everythings going great!
looks like fun! so the itty bitty wittes in CO is D.'s cousin & his wife. They have two kids. I left her a msg to see if she knows you but I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you asked her if they're in your neighborhood!
Looks like a fun time, you are so good at this blogging thing. I need to post more and get more creative like you cute girl.
Maybe when I have a baby life will have more moments to post?? Someday. Anyway, looks like your Super Bowl Sunday was fun!!!
Post a Comment