2.04.2008

OH SO SLEEPY!


So Matt and I were getting ready to leave the house to go to our friends house for the Superbowl game and this is what we found... it was too cute not to take a picture! And the one sock... I love it, I don't know why... Just do!

6 comments:

everyday katie said...

Nothing cuter than a sleeping kid. That's a cute crib bumper.

Lisa Webb said...

Oh how I love it when babies sleep with there cute little booties in the air!

Emily said...

Way cute! Children are the best and such gifts from our Father in Heaven!

Emily said...

Way cute! Children are the best and such gifts from our Father in Heaven!

Jackson 3 said...

That's so funny! I love the one sock as well. That must have been one tired boy!!

Anonymous said...

oh that reminds me of Wesley when he would sleep snuggled next to the side of his crib! Love the one sock ... sleeping kids are so cute!