The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
A>Each player answers the questions about themselves.
B>At the end of the post, the player then tags 2 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago:
February of 1998, I was in my sophmore year of high school at Norco High. I played JV volleyball and was moved up for CIF to Varsity... BIG DEAL guys! That was really my only focus. I had started hanging out with the "Mormons" at school. Chelsea (Morris) Biggs and I decided that it would be best for us. We became really good friends. I didn't have a job yet, seeing as I was only 15 years old. The only high light of that time was that I would go to church dances and like Jenn, we would all end up at In-N-Out afterwards.
5 Things that were on my "to-do" list for today:
- Go to church {DONE}
- Make brownies for a Super Bowl Party {DONE}
- Go to the Mosher's for a Super Bowl Party
- Enjoy our time with some friends from our old ward.
- Watch the game!
I Enjoy:
- taking pictures of my little babe {Jackson}
- spending time with Matt
- getting organized in our new home
- BLOGGING, BLOGGING, oh and BLOGGING
- scrapbooking... i really do just haven't for a really long time
- spending time with my family in CA
- spending time with the Ellis'
- shopping
- reading {just as of late}
- BJ's pizza
- traveling
- going to the temple
- getting massages... just had my first!
- getting pedicures
- getting my hair done... OH so relaxing!
- being LDS, it truly saved me when we moved out here to Colorado
- and many many more!
What would I do if I suddenly became a MILLIONAIRE?:
Thats a loaded question... I would do so many things. I would first pay tithing. Then I would pay off our home, Matt's student loans, and buy a new family car. I also would buy a home out in here in Colorado for my parents. I would travel the WORLD, as much as possible. Help Matt start his own business, do a little shopping, and save whatever was left for our kids college funds! WOW, I think I grew up a little bit just in writing that!
5 Jobs that I have had:
- Consession stand at Edwards Theatre in Jurupa
- receptionist for "Pool Cover Specialists"
- Instrustional Assistant for Corona/ Norco Unified School District
- Instructional Assistant for Adams 50 School District
- Mommy & Program Therapist for autistic boy!
5 Things People Don't know about me:
- I had an allergic reaction to the Chicken Pox when I was 3
- I don't like pie
- I don't like cheesecake {unless its no-bake}
- Sometimes I think I'm OCD
- I secretly want to start a cake decorating company... it just looks like so much fun! and I love detailed stuff
Now I tag... GINA J. & LISA W.

6 comments:
looks like it have some work to do! By the way I hope you do start a cake decorating company, that would be so much fun and you would be awesome!
Thanks Ho, we like hanging out with you guys too....see you in a hour for the Super Bowl!!!
Love, The Ellis'
i love how these TAGS help us learn more about each other! I fully encourage the cake deco co.!
Amen on the cake-decorating company! You go, girl! I say do it. It is really so much fun. You can take cake-decorating classes at Jo-Anne's, Michaels, hobby lobby and Robert's crafts.
That was a great post and I have to agree, cake decorating does sound like a lot of fun. My my past attempts of decorating the cake it did not get decorated to my level of satisfaction. I would want lessons! The community normally offers classes, you should take one in cake decorating.
So FUN! I had to dig those pic out of a box but it was fun looking at them. I didnt know you wanted to start a cake decorating company... I could totally see you doing that! you would be great!!
Post a Comment