2.13.2008

Swingin'

Jackson and I went out for a walk today since it was in the 60's! SO NICE! While we were walking, I spotted a park and so we headed over there and had a great time! It was J's first time in a swing. He really wasn't sure what to think at first. But as soon as he saw other kiddos enjoying the swing, he loved it as well! So cute! I really can't get enough of this little guy!
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

So, so cute! How nice that it warmed up for you, just in time for us to leave! :)

Katie said...

So cute! I am jealous of the nice weather, we are having major storms tonight and my husband is stuck at a hotel!

Jackson is ADORABLE!

Sheryl said...

My baby is so adorable!! Just makes me want to get those cutest chubby cheeks!!!4 weeks til you are here!!!! Love you!

Jeni said...

Jackson's getting so big! We do still want to come out. Everyone's been sick this past week, so as soon as we all get better I'll call you!

Emily said...

I remember taking Daylen on a swing for the first time and he absolutely loved it. He still does to this day, he asks to go to the park all the time.

Sundbergs said...

How fun. We just went to the park too. I love how nice weather for you is 60 and we are whining out here when it is that cold. We need to toughen up a little bit. He is so cute on the swings it is so fun being a mom.

Emily said...

I love warm weather and swinging!

everyday katie said...

ahh the swings. They've always entertained Parker for hours. Reid gets motion sick and they make him barf. Gray has yet to experience this, but he was my first baby to enjoy the really nice baby swing some one gave us for Parker's baby shower. My guess is he'll love it.

Traci Elizabeth said...

jackson is so adorable!!!! Olivia always enjoys the swing but spends most of the time trying to tip herself out of it! You have one cute kid!

jeanine said...

He is so cute! Glad that it was warm enough for the park...

Jenn said...

These pictures of Jackson in the swing are so cute! I remember when I was with Lyndzee and we took the kids to the park and she put Jett in the swing for I think his first time, its fun to watch their reaction! too cute!

Lisa Webb said...

Looks like he LOVED the swing!

Chrissie said...

He is such a cutie! I can't wait to meet Jackson and I am excited to see you guys at the wedding! I am jealous of Julia...I always wanted to be related to the Holmes!

Anonymous said...

i love swing pictures! ps - picnik.com is an online photo-editing site. you can do a bit more than in picasa.

Dana & Genni Bain said...

Your friends Eric & Jamie Aargon are in our ward...Dana said he knows him (he just realized and we've been going the last 2 weeks)...anyways, that is cool.

The Biggs Family said...

Well, were not moving to Colorado. It was a good try though. It would have been fun.