I just wanted to post a little bit about our family that is here visiting... we love LOVE having people come and visit. I have taken a few pictures but will post those later. But just wanted to say that we are having so much fun with them {Lisa & Spencer}. I have gotten Lisa addicted to the Twilight series, so I have been able to sit down and nearly finish #3 {Eclipse}... SO GOOD! and Lisa is HOOKED! we have also been able to play some games! We love having our family out here with us. Sometimes we get lonely! Anyone and everyone is more than welcome to come out and stay in the Shirley Home! Hopefully some of you will take advantage of this offer!
9 years ago

3 comments:
I love having people come to visit too! It is so much fun to be the hostess. I hate to admit it, but I don't even know what Twilight is! I am so out of it out here on the East Coast (I shouldn't use that as my excuse because it is probably big out here too) Guess I need to look into it.
How fun to have family come out! I love having friends and family over too :)
Tell me when you are done with Eclipse. I want to know if you like Jacob or Edward.
Heidi... I'm so glad that you are leaning toward Jacob! I'm totally a Jacob girl myself.
Post a Comment