Twilight series spoiler...
Okay... So I just finished the 3rd book... finally I know...
But what is going through Bella's head... sometimes I feel like I'm Bella trying to decide. My friend just asked me who I was for Edward or Jacob, and I seriously CANNOT decide! I love this series and cannot wait to read what Stephanie has to say in her next book, and I really can't wait to read what Bella is thinking, and what she will do once she finds out that Jacob ran away...
And what is with Jacob Black running away. He knew that they were getting married. Why would he leave?
But Edward is so enchanting. He is so lovable, even though I can kind of see the manipulator in him like Jacob said Bella really can't live without him... who could right? Man what a decision to make...
Leave a comment and tell me who you are pulling for?
9 years ago

10 comments:
Its sooo good huh? Lyndzee thinks that "leah" who is running after Jacob in the end with imprint on Jacob... who knows.. i am so for TEAM EDWARD... I also started a Twilight Addicts Blog... i will let you know when it is up in running.
Okay, so I am so for Jacob. He is too loveable and heck, Bella wouldnt have to change her entire life to be with him.
I believe Jacob ran away because his heart was broken and he had too many reminders of his Bella at the reservation...plus he wouldnt be able to bare having her become a vampire.
I think we are all crazy, crazy, addicts!!!
I'm for Edward although I think Jacob is a more practical choice. Is it just me or is Bella a little irritating? I am excited for the next book. I think she might tell it from Jacob's perspective, not Bella's.
Great book. . . . anyways I am for Edward too even though I love jacob. I think that Jacob will come back. Then at the same time she wouldn't have to change for Jacob. But her and Edward are meant to be so . . .
Don't you think if she chooses Jacob then he could "imprint" with someone else?? I was just kind of annoyed with him though until the end of #3 when they say goodbye, then I realized I was really sad!! It was funny because I felt like I was just catching on when she did. Funny! Anyway, I don't think there is a comparison to Edward... sorry Jacob! xo I love that you post about this Heidi, you crack me up... & I am SOOOO looking forward to the next book! I wonder if she will ever be changed though??? I got the end & thought what the heck is going on??!!
Yea Traci! I"m so glad that you are a Jacob girl. Although Edward is irresistable I can't help but love Jacob. Maybe it's the mom in me but if she ends up with Edward she'll never have kids. Why would she want to give that up?
TEAM EDWARD for sure!! There is no comparison! I can't stand Edward and I think just because I love Edward so much! haha I would sooooo let him bite me!!!
Yay for Jacob- like I already told you! Edward is just too unreal for me.... Anyway, the new book comes out August 2nd- I can't wait!
Ok so I am totally and Edward fan, I really like Jacob but to me he just seems like that guy that you absolutly know is perfect for you and is seriously wonderful but you just don't like him like that and it kills you that you don't but you would be totally selling yourself short if you really ended up with him because you would truly never love him deeply like you could someone else....LIKE EDWARD!!! I also think that at some point Jacob is going to have to imprint on someone and then that would leave Bella all alone and heart broke and wishing she would have gone with Edward, which is when he would swipe in and take her back because he is SO SO SO dedicated to her. I am totally rooting for Edward the only think that makes me sad is she can't have kids but I do not think that is for Bella anyway. She would be a way better Vampire than a Mom, plus Edward is SO SO SO HOT!!! I hope he bites her!
O' and I do not think Jacob is really running away, I think he is just reacting to the situation and will come back, he is too emotional to just leave.
ok, I guess I need to read these books because I am so out of it!
Post a Comment