2.20.2008

SQUiSH SQUaSH

Tonight I was feeding Jackson some Squash {which he loves}. He started spitting, something new. NOT my favorite thing for him to do. I get sprayed everytime I feed him. So of course I had to get the camera and tape some of his antics. Sorry its so dark





And this is the after-math of what happened... I could not stop laughing!


20 comments:

Heather E. said...

Too funny! I love it. Welcome to the life! Jackson is a normal kid experimenting with spitting! Enjoy your showers of various foods!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok that is so flippin funny!!! That has to be such a mess!! But so dang funny, this too will pass, just enjoy laughing at it while you can. Love the video, Im impressed that you are not cracking up, way to hold it together.

Emily said...

Just wait until he learns to throw his food on the floor when he is all done. That is no fun to pick up...I suggest one of those food mats you put under the highchair(timesaver).

julie said...

Hilarious... I couldn't see the video though, it says no longer available... but Sadie loves to blow when I feed her & we get the same result!

Erin said...

Congrats-you have reached true motherhood. You can only be fully instated when your child has covered you in food. To cute!!

Anonymous said...

matt what a sweat blog. looks like you married a awsome gal. anywhy just thought I would say hi.
keep watching top gun and playing basketball your suu friends

Sheryl said...

My grandbaby is quite adorable no matter what he is doing! You should be proud of all his talents! It sounds like you definitely get a kick out of him!!!

Sheryl said...

that's my grandbaby, adorable no matter what he is doing! It's good to see you get such a kick out of him and all his fun little baby antics!!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Olivia used to do that and it would drive me crazy!!!! You seem like a great mom!!

Oh, and you asked about my due date..its April 9...about 1 1/2 months!

Amber said...

That video is pretty dang funny. Man and to think...if we didn't have blogs...would we really think to grab the camera! It just changes how I think when even disasters happen at home.

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Such cute pics! I have to let you know that everytime I'm on the computer Addy goes, "Where's Jackson" She loves looking at his pictures. Funny, seeing how she was so mean to him at your house!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Just so you know, doing that template took me forever.. I'm kind of technology dumb! However, it made me really want to get into digi scrap!

Emily said...

That is so funny! I love it and I hope you wear something to cover yourself so its not all on you!

Sundbergs said...

That is funny. I love when they start spitting food. Tge joys. How can something be so cute and we are trying to get them to stop at the same time. love ya

Unknown said...

Hi lady!
I have a new blog in addition to my other one. Check it out.
http://myridonkulousblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

That's cute! Just wait until he learns that it's really funny to throw his food at other people and on the floor just to watch it "plop".

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...

What a doll. He is too funny, I love that he spits it out. Jenna never did that. You need to take pictures of what you look like also after you feed him.

Jenn said...

I love the baby noises! soooo cute. It was good to hear your laugh too.