I have recently been getting a lot of random comments on my blog, so I have decided to make this blog private, or just change the sites address. What do you think? I'm not excited about it by any means, but if you want to be able to continue looking at this blog I will need your email address if I decide to make it private. Hopefully this doesn't inconvenience anyone. Hopefully this won't take forever to change. If I do change it I will either send out a mass email letting you know the new address or you will get an email so that you can view the blog! Thanks for understanding!
Happy blogging to you all!
9 years ago

19 comments:
Man! That stinks! My email is jeaninecrane@yahoo.com
Hey HO............you know mine!
Okay, Heidi I hope you add us.. by the way, Lane told me to tell you that the anonymous comment left on your last post was from Matt's friend Neil Adams. Lane was showing Neil your blog at work, and Neil decided to leave a message- hope it didn't freak you out!! Sorry, I should have told you sooner!
That sucks...my email is
auntiem8@hotmail.com.
thanks for letting us know!
iris.natalie@gmail.com
I hope you don't mind but I've been checking your blog out since you stopped by on mine! Please email me an invite: kpolson1@gmail.com!
You do what you got to do right?!?! of course i want to be on the list...lisawebb1019@yahoo.com
You have my email address..I will email it to you if not. :) I've been thinking about doing the samething because I am scared certain people will look me up or something...and I don't want any perv's looking at my family. so i so understand.
Heidi you can customize your blog and have the comments sent to your email and YOU decide if you want them to be posted on your blog. I was having the same problem, but since I had the comments sent to my email first... no more spam on my blog. hope this helps
what a bummer! well my email is sportychick83@sbcglobal.net
anyways, im so happy you got the formula and are able to get some use out of it! yeah!
also, i absolutely LOVe the pics below! so cute!
This is Emily T. my email is emdaisy@gmail.com
You can always make your blog private where only your friends can see. That is how I do it. Its not available on their blog list.
I had another friend who said she was having the same problem. Can't we just blog in peace?
elisenorwood@yahoo.com
That is so weird Heidi... it makes me think about doing the same thing!
I wouldn't change your blog address. I would just either change the settings on the comments or make it private. You have my e-mail address, or I'll send it to you if you decide to make it private!
i have gotten some of those comments too...its crazy! anyways you have my email address!
Hey Heidi
I have thought about it too. you have my email. Thanks Melinda
Hey-sorry to hear about the problem. Would love to continue viewing yours. So if I can my email is lawteda@netzero.net
I had a little freak out about going private a few months ago... and have yet o do it! But I did figure out that you can go into settings & prevent people from being able to google your blog. And if you don't share your profile then people cant get to your blog through your comments either... so that made me feel a lot better about things! xo
Ahhh! Mine is snielson_Art@yahoo.com! Keep us up to date we love seeing you guys grow as a family!!
Post a Comment