2.20.2008

FAMILY FUN!

Last weekend we had some visitors come and visit with us here in our home. Our second visitors since we moved into our home! It was so fun!

Friday I went and picked up Spencer & Lisa from the airport at about 9:00 in the morning! Matt had to work so we just hung out at home till he got back from work. Then that night Matt had a church basketball game, and asked Spencer to come and play with the team. He was such a good sport. We lost but it was a close game. We had fun cheering them on! Thats Matt shooting! Go for the 3!


Then on Saturday Matt and I both had to work. But we made it out to Matt's favorite restaurant {Texas Road House Grill}. Then we had to take a walk around the Mall, so we could feel a little better about ourselves. We also have been trying to figure out how to turn on our fireplace. So once again, Spencer got down there and figured it out for us! Now we have a working fireplace! I love it!


Sunday was a good day. We went back to our old ward {Savory Ponds Ward}. We were able to listen to Shawn Bousfield give his farewell talk. It was a great talk, & it was so nice to be able to see our old friends. We are having a little bit of a hard time finding some good friends. It's slowly coming along though. I also got my sister-in-law hooked on the Twilight Series. So this is what we saw her doing quite a bit!
That night Spencer noticed all the spots that are on our WHITE carpet, and said that he knew how to get them out. So I got a few shots of Matt on his hands and knees scrubbing {not something I have ever seen}.


And Monday Matt had the day off so of course we had to take advantage of it. So we went out to the Loveland Outlet stores. There are really good stores out there. Jackson got a little "puffy" down vest... SO CUTE! Matt got some new work clothes at J. Crew {great sales}. And I finally got my first COACH purse! I was so excited! I have been bugging Matt for one since we got married! I love it!

7 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Whoa, Spencer the cleaner!! I didn't even notice your floor having spots when we were there, what was his trick? I'm so glad you had fun with Matt's sister- good thing you got her hooked!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

P.S. I love the purse!!!

Sundbergs said...

How fun. Having family come visit is the best. Cute purse. How exciting.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenn said...

Sounds like a nice, relaxing weekend with the fam. Thats the best. So I am taking it that Lisa is hooked on the Twilight Series? :)

Chrissie said...

It is so fun to have people come and visit. Sounds like you guys had a great time. The purse is hot. I love it.

Emily said...

I love vistors and twilight is the best series! Your blog is so cute!!!