2.11.2008

More Twilight casting...

JAMES
ERIC YORKIE
JESSICA STANLEY
MIKE NEWTON
I know that we really don't have a say but tell me what you think...

7 comments:

Jenn said...

I saw these last week and was going to post them but was waiting for Jacob! Anyways, I like them all...I think they will fit the part great!

Traci Elizabeth said...

James is a hottie! Hubba..hubba!

julie said...

I love all these updates... guess I've lagged on checking blogs... Well, I love the wedding photos! I would have tagged you for that one... I think James is a little tan... but I guess make-up can help that. I'm a little worried that all the vampire guys & Jacob are going to be hotter than the Edward character... which, as we know, is SOOOOO wrong!

Emily said...

It will be interesting! Thats for sure :)

Sundbergs said...

I have to admit that James does seem hotter than Edward, but hopefully when they get on screen it all works.

Anonymous said...

Hey...was Dale Becker your REAL ESTATE AGENT? Cause he was asking if I knew you?!! I am laughing cause he totally asked I knew you guys...ummm...NOW I DO!! JK!! (He was my old boss)..k...so sorry for being a STALKER!! Hope all is well!!

Anonymous said...

so i haven't read the books but why are the actors so young?