2.10.2008

I have been tagged again...

This is the wedding day tag... I post pictures of our wedding day and then tag 3 friends who I wasn't able to attend their wedding. Here are some pictures! I will tag at the bottom of my post!


My favorite picture of the Redlands, California Temple!The Happy Couple!


One of my absolute favorites of my brothers, minus Grant that was in Brazil



Now I tag... Heather Ellis, Melinda Sundberg & Erin Ellsworth

8 comments:

Sundbergs said...

Hy hottie. You look so beautiful. I wish I could have been there that day. I did post, but I only had a couple pictures and they are of big group shots.

Emily said...

Thanks! I did not get to go and so its great to have the recap!

Emily said...

My above post was meant for the Broadcast, but I think you looked lovely in your dress, where did you find it at? In California?

everyday katie said...

LOVE the pics. You look amazing. And cute picture of the Holmes boys.

I didn't go to the broadcast...my stake is showing it on the 21st. They said they get a better turnout on a week night than on a Saturday. Good notes.

Traci Elizabeth said...

You looked beautiful!! Thanks for posting!

Jenn said...

I remember the day we walked out those same front temple doors! What a GREAT day! You looked BEAUTIFUL!

Heather E. said...

Thanks for the tag....cute pics. I will post sometime soon!

Katherine said...

what a cute pictures. You make a beautiful bride! Excited to see you at the next Holmes wedding... :)