2.26.2008

J havin' a good time at home!

This is Jackson playing... just for you Gramma!

and Jackson playing cards. I thought it was so cute!

10 comments:

Jeni said...

That's hilarious!!! I love the cards in his mouth!!! Oh and hey, if he likes Ernie and Bert, I have an Ernie and Bert Cake pan for his birthday if you'd like to use it!!!

Chrissie said...

He is darling! I love OshKosh, and sweet shoes too! It is funny how he acts like he is going to take off and then he still sits there. I bet once he gets crawling/walking, he will be all over the place!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

haha... he's a card shark- take him to Vegas baby!! We would love to come to Denver, only 22 days until we find out!!

Emily said...

Children are so much fun and Jackson is adorable!

jeanine said...

He is adorable! I wish we lived closer so that he and James could play!

Sheryl said...

Yes, sir that's my baby! Mr. Personality plus! Skyler sat and watched the video's over and over. We miss you guys so much. 2 weeks til we get to get him!!
Love you

Emily said...

That is one of my favorite ages, when there personalities start to shine. He is too cute!

Jenn said...

awww Miss Heidi, he is getting so big! what a cutie!! I better see you guys when you come down!

julie said...

I love the cards!! I'll have to try those with Sadie. He is too cute! I hope we get to come to Grant & Julia's wedding... there are games that weekend so we will see if it works out... fingers crossed!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Well he is a total hoot! What a silly fun little kiddo!!! I loved these video's he is seeming so big now!