2.26.2008

THANK YOU!

thank you

So thanks to a lot of people and their great suggestions, I have decided to just adjust my settings to regulate what is posted, and made it so that people cannot find me through a search engine. I feel so much better! Thank you to all you that gave me some good suggestions. I really do appreciate it!

5 comments:

julie said...

Just so you know... when I took us off the google list & took our profile off it did take a little bit for it to go through. So don't get discouraged... it will work! xo

Anonymous said...

Love the new header! Um, I totally understand going private--Its a hard thing. I just love finding "lost friends" through blog links--That's hard to do when people are private. BUT, I have had people snooping around on my blog that I don't particularly care for...

Longest comment ever, I know. I got your call-- I was at the park. I will call you tomorrow probably, I am working tonight. Talk to you soon!

Amber said...

If you do end up going private...mine is: amberpitt@gmail.com

Dana & Genni Bain said...

You will tell me how to do that because we don't want someone to pull up our names on a search engine and find us either.

Lisa Webb said...

glad you got it straighten out! I LOVE the polls BTW.... i want more!