1.09.2008

A DAY OF SHOPPING!

 


While we were in California we went and had a girls day out of shopping out in Palm Desert. We went out to Cabazon outlets on a Tuesday afternoon. It was Randi, my mom, Jackson, and my Grandma Pitt. We also went on our way out there, we stopped by to get Gina Jackson, and her sister Kim Mitchell, and Gina's son Elias. We had a great time. But of course as we were leaving I remembered that I had my camera. Jackson and Elias are only a month and a half apart. SO it was fun to see them and see the differences. What a cutie!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily said...

They are both so cute and shopping is always fun!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I love the hoodies. Where are they from?

Anonymous said...

cute pics! it's so fun when they have someone their size/age to hang with!