1.09.2008

Momma's Boy

 


Jackson and I just hung out at my parents house for a day... and I was so excited that I got a picture of him smiling... I HAD to post it!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Emily said...

He is adorable!

lance n sarah said...

this is so cute. Of course you can add me. I'm still having blog trouble. Once I get it down mine will look better. lol

Shannon said...

Very Cute. He has your eyes for sure!

Jessica Garthe said...

He is so cute! It was good to see when you were in Cali.

Lisa Webb said...

He is such a cutie. I have to agree with the comment about his eyes they are yours!

Jenn said...

This is a very good picture of you two. So perfect how you got him smiling and all.

Anonymous said...

He is soooooooooooo stinkin cute. And you know it!!