1.09.2008

2 YEARS OF COMPLETE BLISS...

Matt and I were able to go out to Laguna Beach to celebrate our 2nd year anniversary. We are so blessed in just the last 2 short years of being married. We have been hugely blessed with our 1st child Jackson Allen Shirley. We just in the last 2 months were able to purchase and move into our 1st home. And are loving every minute of our time together here in Colorado. Here are a few pictures of our day together... Gramma had Jackson!


5 comments:

Emily said...

I can not believe it has been two years!! Congrats :)

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Congratulations! That went by so fast!!!

julie said...

Ahhh Laguna Beach... makes me long to be home. Its freezing here!! Happy 2 year! And many more! xo

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary! Time sure flies by... doesnt it?

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love you.