We were just taking a little bath one night and Jackson found a little friend in the silver plate on the bathtub. It was so cute! And who can't get enough of that little angel face?
9 years ago
matt.heidi.jackson.daphne.porter.matilda
We were just taking a little bath one night and Jackson found a little friend in the silver plate on the bathtub. It was so cute! And who can't get enough of that little angel face?
Posted by
Heidi
at
6:08 PM
14 comments:
How cute. I think babies are the cutest in the bath tub. That little face is adoreable.
LOL!!!! that is sooo funny. cute cute cute!
Bath time is so much fun.
FYI: I learned in a child development class that a way to tell if a child knows it's them in the mirror is to put lipstick on their nose. Then look to see if they try to grab the mirror or touch their own nose.
I love it when they see themselves in that silver plate. Also when they go to lick it too....so cute.
love bath pictures! wish i could find friends so easily!!!
Too cute. Hey, tell your mamma I said a huge "hi"! She left me the sweetest comment and I don't have her e-mail. She really is one of the sweetest people in the world. All you Holmes' are!
Its like that fish in Nemo who sees her sister... so cute! Love it! Love HIM!
Hi, So this is really random, but my maiden name is Shirley. (Not a name you see everywhere) I grew up in SLC. Anyway, I was checking out my friends blog and saw your blog name and had to click! You have a very cute son.
Bath time is such a fun time! I remember loving to take baths and I loved when my Mom would wrap me up in the towel!
Okay, he is adorable! I am so excited to get to meet him in a few weeks!
Bath time is always an easy way to entertain. He looks so cute in these pics.
I totally understand when you say you're worried about his weight. The doctor was worried about Hunters weight for a while.
When Hunter was 6-8 months old he wasn't on the charts and he was losing weight. The doctor was worried he had cystic fibrosis. They ran lots of tests on him and they all came out normal. He started gaining weight again when Grandma had him for a week while we were on vacation.....He just needed to eat more! His is finally plumping up, but I still worry occasionally that he isn't gaining enough weight. I wish you both the best! Keep us posted on his progess.
how fun! cant wait for bath times like that with hailee! he is growing up sooo fast!
SO i dont know where you can leave general comments? i haven't figured it all out yet...but to answer your question, we got our sheets at JC Penny. Im sure you can get them lots of places, but those are the first we found. They are soo comfy and warm...yet light?! We love them!
the littlest things entertain kids, its so fun. What a cutie.
Post a Comment