1.22.2008

THE ULTIMATE...

Last February {Valentine's Day} Matt got me a massage. But may I remind you I was 8 months pregnant. So when I finally need it, we cannot find the gift certificate that he purchased a year ago, and I distinctly remember that it said that it expires a year {to the date} later. So after starting to work and moving and packing and unpacking boxes for the last 3 months I decided it was time to finally use this wonderful gift my husband gave me.
So I went to my appointment today! And as I was waiting to get this amazing treatment, I started thinking whether or not I wanted to body scrub... not fully knowing what this was. The "therapist" came in and welcomed me to the calming room and, then she did the bosy scrub, followed by the massage!! It was FANTASTIC! It was seriously the greatest gift my husband has ever given me! I loved it, and will do it again in a minute! It was so relaxing and just what I needed! I would suggest a massage to any Mother, or even soon-to-be-mother{They have special beds with a whole in it for your belly!}
GO TRY IT, YOU'LL LOVE IT!

8 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

That sounds divine!! I would love it... maybe we should throw some hints to my husband! :)

jeanine said...

Rich did that for me a few years ago... I agree--it IS divine!

Jenn said...

I go and get them on my own and I LOVE them! So nice and relaxing. I have never had the body scrub though, I will have to try that.

Emily said...

If you go to a massage training school, people will work on you that are just about done and its half the price! I love getting massages and it costs about $45 dollars (with tip)You might get it cheaper in Colorado! I am so happy for you that you got one!!

Katie Jean said...

You don't know how ready i am for one of those massages!! just a few more weeks!! its so fun to see your blog and see how you guys are doing! you're such a CUTE family! we love you guys and miss you! take care!

Emily said...

I so need one of those right now. I told Ty to give me one for Valentine's, birthday, or mother's day. Hey one for every occasion would be nice. I am so uncomfortable righth now with only
2 wks to spare. By the way, the boys clothes are definetly getting cuter too.

Jeni said...

I had one right before our wedding and I'd love another one! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

ok i read this post right at the moment my shoulder started hurting from typing at the computer too much! i think i'll beg Doug to get me one for my bday coming up. it's been a few years and oh how i miss massages!