1.23.2008

The Shirley Family!


This is my ABSOLUTE favorite picture that my wonderful and so so talented Lyndzee Ellsworth took of us, the Shirley Family! We love each an everyone of Jackson as well. I'm going to have to go through those ones and post them later... But a HUGE thank you going out to my friend Lyndzee Ellsworth!

You can see her work at http://www.ellsworthphotography.net/

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

adorable picture!! Your family is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Your welcome!!! I love you!!

Heather E. said...

That is so cute...love the frame! Cute idea!

The Parkers said...

Way cute picture! I used shabbyprincess.com and extracted the files into photobucket and then followed the instructions on http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ it was pretty easy, but to get the 3 column template I took one of Matie Kay's templates and then copied and pasted my info in.

everyday katie said...

LOOOOOOOVVE it!

Sundbergs said...

Nice job lyndz, Your family looks adoreable.

Sundbergs said...

Heidi I was saying your family looks so cute. I realized that doesn';t read right.

Jeni said...

VEry cute picture!!! Hey, I have your housewarming gift since we missed the party! We need to get together!

Erin said...

You guys look great. What a cute way to take a picture!