1.17.2008

BABY GATES?!?!?!

I was in the kitchen getting dinner started and I couldn't hear Jackson anywhere and so I walked over to the stairs to find this...
He was so proud of himself!
Matt and I are now going to need some baby gates very soon! We are so excited that he is moving so much, but we are having a hard time with his weight! But he's definitely getting the hang of the crawling! His usual crawl is the army crawl... one out stretched arm and another elbow helping to drag his body across the floor! He can now take a few crawls with his knees and hands then falls to his tummy. He's just too cute!

7 comments:

Heather E. said...

Too cute....I love it when they discover themselves....they don't really get it though.

Shannon said...

Is the Doctor worried about his weight? If she's not then relax...he's gonna be fine.

Lisa Webb said...

oh the stairs, we have them at our church bldg and its becoming harder and harder each week to keep him away from them. hes great at going up but not coming down! On halloween he came down on his head, so scary!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Oh I am a major fan of baby gates. Our stairs are so steep and I dont even want to bother with her thinking about going up them!! He is so stinkin cute!

jeanine said...

fun... William was a big army crawler too!

Emily said...

What a cutie! I love his little smile!

Jenn said...

he is getting so big! i hope you got those baby gates. :)