10.06.2007

Yet another house...




Once again Matt and I have been looking at some houses... As you can tell we did not get the ones that we absolutely LOVED, they are all under "contract" or escrow, so we had to start from square one again.


We went looking just yesterday and found one that we love, and are hoping to get into this one! We have about 2 others lined up if this one doesn't work out, so we will keep you posted on this one. There really isn't much work to be done besides the basics of carpet, paint and window blinds or covering of some sort. So we are much more hopeful on this one especially since we aren't going below the asking price! TOTALLY in our price range! YAY!! Here is a sneek peek to what we are going to be putting on offer on soon! CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR US!

12 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Good luck, its beautiful!

Lisa Webb said...

Got your texted today and I have to say I am totally jealous and super exicted for you! You go shirley's!
xoxo lisa

Lisa Webb said...

Noticed I spelled text wrong, totally embarresed. it is so late...

jeanine said...

Wow.. it looks great--and BIG! Good luck!

Jean Willard said...

It looks so big!!! I hope you get it. I'll be crossing my fingers for you!

Jenn said...

Good Luck Girl! looks great!

Hillary said...

Good luck, this house is really nice also.

Erin said...

So So great!~!!! Kinda crazy huh? What are we really doing? That house looks great and oh how I wish for one that already looks good. WE will someday. I hope you get it. keep us posted...(get it, post ed...a blog post..hahaha)

La Familia! said...

Sorry it took so long to respond! Hopefully we'll see ya guys the next time you visit! I'm so jealous about the house hunting ^_^!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Very nice house... get it so that we can come and visit! :)

julie said...

Good lck you two!! If you get it I want ot see picks of the inside before/after. I love that stuff!! xo

Traci Elizabeth said...

So...whats the verdict?? Did you get it?? Cute template!