On our flight to come back home to Colorado Jackson and I were able to have a flight of 20 people on it. So when we got to the gate to check on the car seat, they said that there were only 20 people and that we should be very comfortable and that Jackson should be able to have his own seat! The only down side to the flight was that we had a lay- over in Las Vegas. But Jackson able to sleep in his own seat for the 1st stretch of our trip back home. So of course being the obessive mom that I am I had to take a picture.
But on the 2nd flight from Vegas to Colorado he wouldn't sleep an ounce. All the flight attendants were so surprised that Jackson wasn't sleeping. He is such a nosey little guy and doesn't ever want to miss a thing. So he sat up the entire time, mind you we didn't land in Denver till 11:45 pm. Once we got off the plane he was still wide awake and all the ladies wanted to take him home with them. They couldn't believe how good he was especially with how late it was!

5 comments:
Flying with a child is always so unpredictable. I'm glad you had a good experience. What a good little boy. Looks like the wedding was fun....I'm glad it happened as scheduled.
Sounds like a fun trip! I'm glad he did so well on the plane!!!
I'm glad that Jackson was so good for you! How did you do it? We're flying to Alabama in November and I'm super nervous about Addy... let me know your secrets!
Hey, I got my layout at www.matiekay.blogspot.com. She has tons of cute ones!
CUTE BOY!
Post a Comment