On our last day in California, my mom took the day off work and we went out and started running arends before getting on the plane, and we decided to stop by and visit with Amber one last time. Our babies are just 11 days apart, but were due on the same day. Addison on April 4th, and Jackson on April 15th. They were TOTALLY into each other and Addison actually got a little nibble on Jackson's toe! We were trying so hard to get them to hold hands but it didn't quite work...
8 years ago


4 comments:
It looks like you had an incredible time! We were a little jealous when we saw that Bradley and Julie got to see little Jackson before we did! :( We're glad that you had fun and that all went well... hopefully we'll get to join in the fun soon!
What cute pictures! I love the ones at the pitts, because I know Tara and I think the world of her! I love your whole family and it is fun seeing the pictures of the wedding. Your family is great and I am glad Julia is dating your brother, They look happy!
Wow....so many pics and so much fun!! Jackson is so cute and he just seems like such a good baby! So...what happened with the offer on the house??
What cute pictures. I love the ones of the babies together. It so fun. Amber's baby is so cute. Your little boy is precious. Sorry we missed you. I had to work. You looked beautiful at the wedding. Love you girl.
Post a Comment