So we still don't know if we got the house. We actually heard that the bank is now taking the house (below) to an auction to see if they can get an investor to pay more money and for cash. However, if things don't go as planned with the auction they will then file it as "foreclosed." Before when we saw it, it was listed as a "short sale," which means that it isn't technically foreclosed but VERY close. The bank then has another set of paperwork that needs to be filed before we can put it on the market again as foreclosed, then we would have to write another offer on a new contract and then wait another week or so. SOOOO... thus we wait!
I am having the hardest time being patient... I didn't think that it was going to be this long drawn out process but thats what is happening and we are dealing with it.
9 years ago

6 comments:
Just be patient...your house will come when it is right! I know easier said that done...patience is not my bag either!
I hate waiting too. It all happens in the right time. I am sure you will have a beautiful home soon. You guys are doing so great. I hope to see you soon. Happy house hunting and good luck. love ya.
Be patient. Everything will work out. Easier said than done. However, I promise if this one doesnt work another one will and a better deal will come along. PROMISE. It will
p.s.
love the fall blog you got goin on.
Such a bummer you have to wait but I know it will be worth it! When your in that home that was meant for you it will be perfect!
And yes I am totally addicted. Its like our families little journal!
Oh my goodness!!! I am so impatient when it comes to things like this! Heck, this house isnt even for me and I am getting impatient!! Good luck!
Post a Comment