Well as you can see we have reached the 6 MONTH mark in JACKSON'S life. I truely cannot believe how fast it has all gone. I have LOVED being a mom to such a wonderful little boy! Jackson has brought so much JOY into our home, and has made up for the entertainment that we are not allowed to go out and enjoy like the movies. But we would much rather watch Jackson and be ENTERTAINED through him at home. He has started ROLLING like crazy, and can't get enough of it. He has also started getting a lot MORE SOUNDS in his vocabulary if you can really call it that. And we just love him to PIECES!
9 years ago


16 comments:
He is sooooo cute and I think he resembles you quite a bit!!
Heidi your little boy is adorable! Who does he look like the most? I love his cheeks! =)
How precious! You are such a cute mom! It's so fun to read how much you love being a mom and love your little Jackson.
Tell Matt & Jackson 'hi.' We hope to see you relatively soon :)
JAckson is so stinkin' CUTE! I agree...kids are much better entertainment than a movie anyway. Movie's tend to turn out to be a disappointment and kids never are.
Oh Heidi, isn't he just the cutest thing. It's hard to believe how fast time is flying by. I just try to enjoy every minute of Nathan. Pretty soon our baby's will be little boys. Scary!
that is such an awesome collage you made! i cant believe jackson is already 6 months old! how exciting! he is such a handsome lil stud!
It just gets better and better. I love it too. And yes you have to read the books! You'll love them
He is soo cute! Can you believe how quickly time goes by?
what a cute colage of photos. WOW, 6 months thats wonderful! xo
Look at your little cutie. It's amazing how time flies when you have kids. Don't you feel like he's been yours forever already and at the same time it still feels new. Oh, and thanks for your kind words, love you!
THat is so cute. Doesn't six months go so fast. He is turing into a little man. Isn't bing a mom the best.
He is super cute! And you're right... at this point in their little lives they are learning so much so fast... it's fun to watch!
Soo cute!! He was soo much fun when you guys stopped over the other day! Thanks for the diapers too!!!
Look how cute your little man is. Can you believe how fast time flies by?
Hey, I keep checking for news on your house. What's going on? I can't wait to hear that your offer was accepted and see what you will be moving into. Good luck!
Post a Comment