K, So Matt and I are going to try this whole HOUSE HUNTING thing one more time. We still have NOT found out whether or not we got the house that we recently put an offer on. Since it did go to AUCTION they are still looking over the offers made there and it could be ANOTHER WEEK before we find out what is going on with that house. Our realtor does NOT think that we got it so thus we go out this weekend again in search of "THE HOUSE"... Who knows what we'll find if we find anything. But I'm SERIOUSLY ready to give up till next year. Please if you have gone through this and have ANY advice please share!
9 years ago

3 comments:
The whole house hunting thing seems like a pain, but it will for sure be worth it in the end. It is def. testing your patience. :) I wish you guys luck this weekend!
Thanks for the update. It sure is a lot of work finding the right house. Good luck and have fun!
Hey, this is Chelsea's sister. We just bought our house is Parker at the beginning of the summer. I looked for about a year (not saying you have to do that) and then we waited 3 months for the bank to tell us if they accepted our offer. finally the day before the bank made the decision, another offer came in and out bid us by like $500 -$1000. We were so disappointed. We had waited so long thinking we were going to get that house. So we hurried and started looking again, found this one and in 3 weeks we were in. I like it much better than the other one too. So my point being I feel your pain. Hang in there the right one will come along. Let me know if you have any other questions about real estate in Colorado. I used to check a few websites. I was pretty much the one who picked out the houses for our agent to show us.
Post a Comment