9.01.2007

TOTALLY RANDOM, BUT TOTALLY EXCITING!

So last night as I was trying to get Jackson to calm down and eat before putting him down I get a phone call asking for Matthew Shirley. So I said, "he's not home at the moment but I'm his wife, can I help in any way?" He says, " sure, your husband was drawn for a winning prize for a trip for two, to either Las Vegas, Nevada or Orlando, Florida. Do you have a minute?" So he proceeded to tell me all about it. So Matt and I are going on Wednesday to claim our prize. He says that we dont have to buy anything, but that we get a 3 night, 2 day stay at a hotel, and the airfare to get us there! Can you believe it? We never win anything. Lets just hope they aren't making us buy a time share or anything! I'm so excited, and if you know anything about me you know where we are going to go... ORLANDO FLORIDA!!!!


9 comments:

Jenn said...

THAT IS SO EXCITING!!! HOPE IT IS TRUE! KEEP US POSTED.

Shannon said...

Hey there, How fun you found me...How do you know Erin? What are you doing in Colorado? Your blog is great, you've been doing this longer than me...I'll get better. Your little Jackson is adorable. He's just a couple weeks older than our Cooper. Have fun on your little trip. What a great surprise.

The Biggs Family said...

Hello Heidi! I love this blogging thing. That is so funny that you found me. Jenn Pedersen just found me too. I went to Colorado in July to visit my sister and if I had known that you lived there a day before I left I would have made a visit. I hope everything is going great for you. Congrats on Jackson. Aren't babies so much fun. We'll have to keep in touch with this. Talk to you later

The Biggs Family said...

Hey Heidi. I know I just left a comment, but I want to talk to you over the phone. Will you please call me? My number is 909-628-8855. Hope to talk to you soon

WF said...

Hey Heidi~
Seems like life is going great for you! I was so happy to see your comment! How is your family, I thought I heard something about your dad being sick? Hope everything will be okay! Email me too, b9goofy@aol.com! Your little Jackson is super cute!
Love- Wendy

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Keep us updated- it sounds like a blast!

Erin said...

SO fun!! I'd totally go to Florida too. Have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Let me know when and I'll meet you there! Exciting!

Mama Bear said...

Have fun! Hope it works out like you think it will!!