9.04.2007

House Hunting...

Our Labor Day activities included looking at homes here in Colorado, and then meeting up with friends for dinner at BJ's. Before Matt and I went out to Brighton to look at homes, I went online to just look at the homes out there, since Matt was just transferred to Brighton. This is just one of the houses we found. TOTALLY CUTE!! And its so spacious! We probably won't be getting into a house anytime soon, but we just wanted to look and see what was out there. I guess its just wishful thinking...


$199,900

3 bed, 3 bath

3105 sq. ft.

What a DREAM! Right?

8 comments:

Erin said...

199,999? Are you kidding? That is unheard of here. It is darling. Is brighton far from where you are now? What does your husband do?

Jeni said...

Very cute house!! I wish it were in my price range!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am crossing my fingers for you guys. Owning is the best. I just know you'll find something.

The Biggs Family said...

I love house hunting! How exciting for you. And that price.....I would take that house payment any day!

P.S. I'm glad you found me too..this is so fun!

Emily said...

Housing hunting is always a blast. Right now I am dreaming of my own studio apartment!

Jenn said...

what a cute house Heidi!

Mama Bear said...

Seriously, are you kidding? Buy it already! How crazy and fun! I wish we could buy something like that for $199. What can you get for $600? :)

Anonymous said...

me and my husband are moving to Colorado after he is out of the military in 6 years..houses are soooo much cheaper