8.29.2007

JACKSON ENJOYING SOME CEREAL!

So today was the day of Jackson's 4 month check up... not my favorite thing to do... take him and help hold my baby down so they could give him 4 shots :(. But Doctor Knott said that I should try a little Rice Cereal. So that was the task at hand today! Can you tell he LOVED it! This boy will not have his fathers eating habits. Matt has to be the most picky eater EVER. He loves taking flavored medicine, and gets mad when the dropper is gone. What a funny boy! And while we were gone to Estes, we walked around and I got an ice cream cone, and of course Jackson now wants everything I have, so I put it within his reach and he grabbed it with both hands and started licking it. What a silly boy, and once again he got upset when I took it away. So needless to say my little Jackson will be a GREAT EATER!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jenn said...

what a cutie! cant wait to see him in a few weeks! :]

Erin said...

What a dolly. He is so cute. Im loving how you change up the blog every couple of days. THat is fun. Dont slide shows save so much room? Its great when you have a lot of pictures.

Heather E. said...

Go Baby J!! Glad to see you are a good eater!

Jeni said...

Yeah!!!! It's always fun to see how they react to the cereal!!! I'm glad he's eating well!

Erin said...

Okay I know I wrote a bit ago BUT i was reading the comments on Jen Pedersens on the Twilight book. TOTALLY get into it. They are so good. Im so in to Vampires right now. Get your hands on the first volume and READ. Peace

Erin said...

I promise you will become a big reader. Addiction will take place. JAckson who? He will be wearing the same clothes for a couple of days. DO it jump in with the rest of us.

Jenn said...

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT! I HEART VAMPIRES :]