9.15.2007

HOUSE HUNTING >CONT.

So Matt, Jackson and I all went out to Brighton with a realitor today so we could get a feel for what these houses actually look like inside, and we absolutely fell in love with 3 houses! However, we have a little bit of a problem... we are in a lease till July of '08. TOTAL BUMMER! But we are staying optimistic about the whole situation, and are VERY hopefull! These are the 3 houses that we are looking at! In order #1 the Blue house! #2 the light brick house #3 the dark tan house!

10 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Beautiful!!! How much would it cost to break your lease??

Shannon said...

Beautiful homes. How fun to think that your first home could be that great. Good luck deciding.

Mama Bear said...

How fun! I love the one on the left! Too bad about your lease, but can't you sub-lease or something?

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Wow! I'm jealous. They look great!

gunnells said...

Hey I just posted some new pics of me and your cousin from our hawaii trip! Jackson is so cute!!!! take care-

Erin said...

House hunting... how fun. What great houses. Cant you get out of the apartments anyway?

jeanine said...

how fun...

everyday katie said...

HEIDI!!!! Thanks for the comment. I'm so happy to hear from you. I hope you know I'll now stalk your blog regularly. I love how blogs help you keep up with people you otherwise wouldn't. And I still care about you enough to stalk your blog!

Your boy is super cute. He looks like a Holmes. I love the name Jackson. We had seriously considered Jackson for our first, then my nephew, born a few months earlier stole the name first.

It was so good to hear from you!

Hillary said...

Way fun... i love all of them.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ALL OF THEM