Jackson and I went and spent the day at the Zoo with the Ellis'. We had so much fun looking at all the animals. Its been forever since I've been! It was nice to get out with some good friends and enjoy a beautiful day in Denver Colorado! Hope you enjoy the slide show!
9 years ago



7 comments:
Lovely!!! Thanks for a fun day! You got some good pics! Love your guts!
That zoo looks like it was so fun! Did Jackson like the animals or was he too enthralled with all of the people?
I love the zoo! I need to take Meredith someday...but for now since we have a season pass to the aquarium...I think that will be good enough for while!
My friend Heidi!!! What an exciting night! its Traci (Burnham) Price! I was blog hopping and keep finding all my Norco friends! Congrats on the Baby boy...he is adorable!
Heidi! i'm so glad that you left a comment on my blog! I love that the blogging world connects all of us once again... CUTE little boy by the way!!!
ps. I have a friend from college living in Denver... maybe one of these days you'll meet.
HE IS SERIOUSLY THE CUTEST BABY AT ANY ZOO!! AND IN THAT HAT? OH MY GOSH HE'S TOO BEAUTIFUL. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS.
Post a Comment