The latest on the houses... Matt and I have been talking with the realtor today and found out that our #1 house that we would like is not going to move on the price so we have to forgo the blue house. It was seriously what I pictured us moving into :( but life goes on. So we are waiting to hear on the #2 house (light brick). Then is that one doesn't work out then we'll move on to the last one that we like, the dark tan one! We seriously cannot believe that we are going through the steps to get into a house.
Oh and about the lease... I posted it on Craigslist.com and we got a phone call from someone within hours... and we continue to get calls. It actually amazes me how that web site works. We have some good friends that post things on there and within hours they have sold what they have posted. I think we posted it too soon, because people are already wanting to move in.
The Lord is truly blessing us and letting us know what we are supposed to be doing and where we are supposed to be! Its a little nerve-racking to be moving again IF things end up working out, but change is good right? We just can't wait to be in our Home Sweet Home one of these days!
8 years ago

7 comments:
That is so exciting!!! That is awesome for you guys. I would love to go to Leanna's wedding I just have no idea where or when. Just let me know and I will be there. Good luck with your house!
so exciting Heidi! i wish ya luck! see ya next week!!
That is so exciting... I remember buying our house. We had NO idea what we were doing... but it was a great learning experience for next time.
Yea! That's so fun. I'm jealous.. we only have what, 10 more years before student loans are paid off and we can afford one to! Good luck!
Oh I wish..... good luck!! Those houses look big enough to have company!!!
It is nuts I know. We have not come out and told the world about this purchase becuase we want the keys in our hands. However, escrow should be opening up this week sometime. But anything can happen. I will post it when we are in escrow and show the ugliest house pictures. Its definately a fixer up! But in an awesome neighborhood. It truly is a diamond in the rough. We found it the day it hit the market.... it was marked so low we had to jump on it.
How exciting! Good luck!
Post a Comment