7.31.2007

Heidi got new glasses!


So the story behind this is... Matt and I decided to take a family picture on Jackson's 3 month birthday and I didnt want to wear my glasses. So I took them off, set them down on the couch, set the camera timer and ran to get on the couch and "CRUNCH" I totally broke them. But I guess it was a good excuse to get new ones. I was WAY over due for some new ones. And I heard that your vision gets worse when you have a baby. So there they are! My new glasses!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

You are so funny Miss Heidi! Your new glasses are so cute on you! i love them. cute cute! miss ya.

Erin said...

Heidi of course I remember you. You are so cute. YOu have a fantastic little one. He is great. Do you just love being mom? I am glad you are doing good. Why are you in Colo? Talk to you soon

Emily said...

I love your glasses too! Its fun wearing glasses and I always love a new pair! Your little guy is always so adorable. I love how he favors both of you, its so cute! It makes me excited to have children one day.

Mama Bear said...

Love them...very cute and very fun! Love you, too! We're sad you can't come home until Christmas...maye you'll just have to sneak in a trip before then?? :)