7.22.2007

Eden, Shirley Family Reunion


The Ken Shirley Family


We were able to go to Eden Utah, which is in the Ogden Canyon for the Shirley Family Reunion! We did so much! When Matt, Jackson and I got there, everyone had already been there for a couple days. But on Thursday we went out to a lake and rented a boat and got to go tubing! What a blast! Glor and CC were the drivers of the day, and boy can they give you a ride. But Lisa & I rode together in the tube, and the next day I woke up soo sore. Then that afternoon we came back & took family pictures with everyone!



On Friday we went back to the lake to tube, but the people that wanted to learn how to ski went really early when the water was nice and smooth! They said they had a good time. But we didn't go. We got to the lake at about 10:30 and went out on a sea-doo ride. Matt and I LOVED that! That day we even took Jackson to the lake. We put him in the water and he really didn't like it at all. I think he prefers the clean and warm water! And unfortunately I didn't get a picture of him at the lake. :(



Then Saturday we went to the Ogden Temple with all the family that wanted to attend. We did a sesion and then Grandma Jones had some family names that she wanted to have sealed! That was a great day! Then sadly Matt, Jackson and I had to leave and get on the plane to come home.



The cutest baby!
Cousin Sarah & Jackson
Sisters Lisa & Tina
The Shirley/ Jones Family ( minus Diane)

Roger, Ken, Richard, Roberta, Glor, Keith

Taunya, Tina & Vicki

Heidi & Lisa tubing, not that you can tell its us...
Matt and Danny! They did so good

3 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

It looks so beautiful! It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I love tubing and water skiing. I am jealous. About the collage on my site... you have to download Picasa from google. Then you download your pictures on it and form a collage. If you need help let me know, but it is super easy. I kind of found it by accident! We need to come see you guys sometime!

Emily said...

What a fun trip! I bet tubing was amazing. The Temple is such a wonderful place, I am sure that was a highlight! Jackson is such a cute baby!

Jenn said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD FUN! ITS ALWAYS FUN TO GET TOGETHER WITH FAMILY. THE FAMILY PICS TURNED OUT NICE... YOUR BABY BOY IS GETTING SO BIG! COME VISIT US IN CALI!! :)