7.14.2007

"Tummy Time"




So last night Matt and I were watching TV and decided to give Jackson another shot at "Tummy Time" because every time we put him down to attempt, he doesn't ever seem too comfortable. So last night I put out some of his toys to see if he was starting to get any interest in them and he did! Such a big step to see him totally pay attention to the toys. So I then decided to put a book in front of him that has little mirrors in it, and he was hooked! He couldn't stop looking at the book and seemed totally enthralled by it! Its so fun to see him go through all the stages! Hope you enjoy the pictures!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

DARLING! Isn't it so funny how they start doing things like that all of the sudden? I guess all of those failed attempts at tummy time weren't really failed! I remember when TyTy finally held his head up when he was on his tummy.. YEAH!! I can't believe how much Jackson is starting to look like his daddy... Cute boy!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow. Before you know it he will be walking and you'll be running around trying to baby proof! He is so cute. I wanted you to know that there is a chance we could move to Denver next year. So don't up and move okay!! :)

Lindsay said...

Heidi- That's awesome that you know Emily and John and Noel! What a small world we live in! Did you know Emily has a blog. Her address is emilymariethomas.blogspot.com
By the way, I love your blog! It's so cute!

Jenn said...

so cute Heidi! he is getting big! when are you coming back to Cali?

Emily said...

Hi Heidi,
Thanks for your comment on my blog! I love your blog and I am excited to see what is happening in your life! Jackson is so cute and I am happy to hear you love Colorado! I had no idea you moved from CA.

I have been praying for Matt, now that I know he was in the hospital.

I am so glad we can keep up with each other. My sister-in-law Lindsay was the one who told me about your blog and I loved the slideshow so I used it too! That song you chose is awesome. Keep up the great blogging!

Mama Bear said...

So cute! Tummy-time is the best once they actually start enjoying it!! I can't believe how quickly jackson is growing up!!

La Familia! said...

its so fun to see your baby! He's so cute! We miss you guys being out here in cali!