7.31.2007

Our Little CHUBBA-BUBBA





Jackson is now 3 1/2 months and is just growing like a little bean. He is so awear of when he needs to eat. But he makes it seem like he's going to starve... yay right! He's such a little chunck, but we love it! He still is able to make us smile every day constantly! We just love him to pieces!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

he is way tooo cute! i just want to eat him up!! we better get together next month when you come down for a visit.

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I love the little rolls!! He is sooo cute. Also, I love your glasses. Funny that I just got new ones as well and Lane told me that they reminded him of yours. We can't wait to see you!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Heidi... okay, so changing your background is easy. just go to www.shabbytulips.blogspot.com. Then, pick the background you like and they will give all of the directions from there. It's pretty easy. However, just some advice... save all of your links somewhere! They don't just transfer over. Let me know if you need anymore help! I can't wait to see what you pick!

Jenn said...

HEIDI! ok so i totally LOVE your new background & i tried to put one on my page and it messed it all up & even deleted some of my pictures and info on the side! yikes! i think i will just leave it a solid color.... hehehe :) myspace is easier!

Erin said...

I love the music you have for your blog.

Hillary said...

Hi Heidi I came across your blog through other friends blogs. Where has the time gone, you already have a little one. He is so cute.