12.09.2015

Rio Grande State Park |1.19.2015|

Since we have lived here for over a year and I feel like life is coming into some sort of order again, I am going to be blogging our life more. I love that The Husband loves to explore. He found a way to get up close to the Rio Grande River that runs through our lovely little town of Albuquerque (still getting used to typing that word). So we went exploring! This was in the winter last year and it was such a beautiful day! The River wasn't so beautiful, brown and cloudy... but the kids sure loved walking around and exploring a new place. We often found Daphne climbing up trees, with no fear. Jackson finding walking sticks (something I love to watch, since that was a memory close to my heart that he had with my Dad), and Porter picking up anything he could throw.

This little "Bosque Loop" reminded The Husband and I a lot of the Barr Lake State Park that was near our Brighton, CO home. Such great memories, as mentioned above, with my parents when they came to visit for Jackson's 2nd birthday. Nature, in and of itself, will forever remind me of my Dad and the love he had for the creations from Him.







No comments: