4.01.2014

too much

Really too much to put into words. 
I had to say goodbye to my Daddy February 27, 2014.
I have never lost someone close to me...
It still hurts so deeply...
I have written a lot of my feelings in a journal, just as my Dad would have done.
I'm not sure when I will share those things on here, but I do know it's time to begin again...

The last pictures I took with an actual camera were in Arizona when we met up with my entire family this past summer. And those pictures are of my Dad in his element of nature and his sweet wife, my Mom, now a widow. It hurts just to type those words. 
The amazing Holmes family of 10, plus spouses and 11 grandchildren were all together.
We hadn't been together, complete like that, for over 3 years.

I will continue to cherish that time. 
The time I had my Dad
 Near me.
Near my children.
Near my Mom.
Near my Eternal Family.



No comments: