This is where I feel like I need to start...
an update on the three crazy, adorable babies...
JACKSON
This boy, this boy is my sensitive guy.
He knows just when I need a hug & kiss.
He is so aware of feelings...
his, mine, Matt's, Daphne's, Porter's, Gramma Sheryl's, Gramma Lucy's.
The list could continue...
The list could continue...
I am amazed at his abilities & love!
DAPHNE
My Daphne Jill... She is loyal to a fault.
She LOVES her family.
She loves her brothers!
She is so smart and so ready to start Kindergarten in the Fall.
Full day kindergarten!
She loves her friends, and I have no doubt she will have so many more once she goes to school.
PORTER
This guy is my true entertainment.
He is my little love.
He is my Superman, and my Spiderman.
He is always fighting the bad guys.
He is always putting a smile on my face when I need it most,
since the day he was born!
I love my Porter Fairbanks.

No comments:
Post a Comment