Well, as you can see I have not been the best blogger these days... Life gets crazy with a kindergartener, and 3.5 year old sass, and a busy 17 month old. But I am going to try my hardest to get back at it :) We will see how long it lasts...
For the past year I have been a part of a Bunco group with women in my ward. It is a fun dice game and we got together once a month to eat dinner, then visit and play. It has been so fun! This is the fun group of girls I have been playing with...
One day in September was Free National Park Day. So we decided it would be fun to drive up to the mountains and see all the Fall leaves changing, and just enjoy and appreciate the world our Heavenly Father has created. I am pretty sure we will be purchasing a national parks pass this summer so we can go camping (for the 1st time as our own little family), and take more drives up and do some family friendly hikes.
We sure love this beautiful State of Colorado!

No comments:
Post a Comment