I just got the best phone call all week! It got me all choked up & teary eyed.
I was SOO happy!
I was SOO happy!
It was a phone call from Jackson's music teacher at Foundations Academy!
She just called to let me know-
"I noticed him on my first day with him."
"He was so happy, and followed directions as he was told."
"He was dancing around, and he was so cute!"
"I just loved his freckeles, dark eyes, and smile!"
"He was so much fun to have."
"Do you have other kids here?" Me: "No, he's my first"
"This must be great news to hear!"
"Welcome to Foundations"
I am a beaming Mom!!


2 comments:
what a wonderful start!
This is one of the things I love about that school. They don't just call you when your kid is in trouble. They call you when your kid is awesome too.
Post a Comment