8.04.2012

.before | after.

I recently found this buffet in front of a forclosed house on our street, and the bank came to empty out the house.

I think I was the first to see everything come out. There was even a dolly there to help bring it to our house, across the street and 3 doors down.  I was super excited about it. I have been thinking about where I would put it, and what color I would paint it. It took me a good 3 months to get this project underway. I picked my top 3 colors that I was thinking about, and with the help of my facebook friends, I went with coral.
All these pictures were taken with my phone.
after 3 coats... getting a taste of how long this would really take

the main piece of the buffet

spray painted the hardware ivory

got the hardware on!

I am so happy with the results!
 This picture isn't its true color. I will have to get a better one, once I get it accessorized!

1 comment:

Anna Winn and Family said...

you are out of control. How do you have time?!!! It turned out so so cute.