7.28.2012

.day | three.

Our 3rd day of fun was at Huntington Beach! This is the beach I grew up going to, the beach my mom grew up going to, and now all my children know is Huntington Beach! I love traditions, and feel so blessed to be making some with my own little family. This was Porter's 1st time to the beach and he loved the sand, as every baby does I think.




Jackson has become the dare devil when it comes to the ocean. His 1st time to the beach was not the best experience. He too loved the sand, but was not a fan of the water. Well, the last 2 years that we have gone to CA for the summer and made sure we got in a beach day he has not wanted to come up from the water. My mom took him out to the water this time around, and when they came back she said that Jackson really could not get enough. He wanted to keep going further and further out, and let the waves crash higher and higher on his chest.

Daphne however, LOVES the sand. She would sit and play in it, and cover herself in it all day if I let her. She didn't care for the ocean at all! I think she got knee high in the water, and that was good for her.

The original plan that day was to make it a full day, get a fire pit, roast hot dogs, smores and all that good stuff... but since none of my other siblings decided to come out to the beach for the day, we headed back to Grant and Julia's for dinner. Which was followed by a mini photo session with my talented friend Lisa Webb. We were due for some updated pictures of the kids.

Thanks Gramma Sheryl for another fun-filled & memory filled day!

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

It was a fun, fun day!! You got the Porter ocean pics, and I got Jackson and Daphne. I need to make you a disc. Great day with you and the babes!! Jana and Ryder and Owen!!