We have lived in this house since November of 2007 & have had an empty (very obviously empty) space above the stove. The previous owners got rid of all the appliances except the dishwasher. So we had to get some new appliances. We already had a microwave from our apartment, and decided we would hold off until we could afford it. Well... I think I waited long enough. I have been searching on craigslist & found a gem! They sold it to me for $60. Once I got home I scrubbed it down, and watched a youtube video of how to install an above the range microwave. Went and got the needed "toggle bolts" and had Matt & my brother Brendon that was visiting install it. I am so glad I waited for this deal & I got exactly what I needed & wanted!
Yes, it's kind of silly that I am blogging about this, but...
I am one happy Momma!

No comments:
Post a Comment